WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WHAT DID YOU JUST RECEIVE?

ME TOO! But my brooder is ready. Don't know if I am ready ... but my brooder is getting there. Just have to regulate the temp some and I am good to go.
NICE brooder setup...woo-hoo!
wee.gif

They finally arrived!!!! Thanks to USPS this morning I finally received my order from Cackle Hatchery. 3 Blue Swedish 15 Appenzeller Spitzhauben 5 Golden Laced Cochin All arrived safe and chirpy. I received all of my order in fine condition plus one extra Spitzhauben. I was a bit worried as I followed my package on the USPS tracking website. It showed Left MO on 04-28 9:58PM and then it showed no activity until this morning when my phone was text blowing up telling me they were at my post office. The nice post lady delivered them to my door and I did'nt even have to drive into town. It was a good experience. Good luck with your arrivals!!
thank you so much for the pics and update on cackle. I have been keeping an eye out. Nice chicks!

Right now I have 6 Khaki Campell ducklings (my first time being a duck mama!) and 5 white leghorn, 6 red comet and 2 bantam pullets.

I'm waiting impatiently (tap tap) for ...
...7 Cayuga ducklings (two weeks)

8 Americanas (end of May)
8 NH Reds
8 Rock Partridge

tap, tap, tap...

For company basically. They talk about stuffed animals and feather dusters on here - I just had a feather boa, so thought I would have it ready if needed.

Oh hmm learn something new everyday lol. I have never seen or heard of that before.

Back
Top Bottom