WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WHAT DID YOU JUST RECEIVE?

Congrats.
ya.gif

The chicks arrived today!!

We got 5 barred rock pullets, 6 rhode island red pullets, and 5 buff orpington pullets. They are so cute!!

I know right! They are adorable!

These were my babies when I got them

These are my babies at three weeks

They grow so fast! And they are so entertaining. Enjoy your babies! I love mine!

Sure is nice looking at all these chicks
pop.gif

I expect by this time next week I'll have mine and be able to watch live and real time!
clap.gif
I called and talked to the hatchery folks today to discuss and express my concern with the fact that they typically start the mail outs on Saturdays and next Monday is Memorial Day! I've read the horror stories about delayed deliveries of dead chicks and wanted reassurance that it wouldn't be an issue. I was told by the rep that the hatch had been delayed so that they will be mailed late Sunday or early Monday (direct to a USPS distribution point) and should be here Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. I also asked and was informed that my phone number would be on the shipping label with directions for the USPS to contact me and I will go to the distribution center here and pick them up as soon as they arrive
celebrate.gif

I have a lot of stuff yet to do this coming weekend in preparation for their arrival :) I'll post pics as soon as I can.

pop.gif

I expect by this time next week I'll have mine and be able to watch live and real time!
clap.gif
I called and talked to the hatchery folks today to discuss and express my concern with the fact that they typically start the mail outs on Saturdays and next Monday is Memorial Day! I've read the horror stories about delayed deliveries of dead chicks and wanted reassurance that it wouldn't be an issue. I was told by the rep that the hatch had been delayed so that they will be mailed late Sunday or early Monday (direct to a USPS distribution point) and should be here Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. I also asked and was informed that my phone number would be on the shipping label with directions for the USPS to contact me and I will go to the distribution center here and pick them up as soon as they arrive
celebrate.gif

I have a lot of stuff yet to do this coming weekend in preparation for their arrival :) I'll post pics as soon as I can.

IT IS SUPER FUN! I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO!
goodpost.gif

pop.gif

clap.gif
celebrate.gif

They called me and I had to pick them up. I believe they do that with everyone.

I also asked and was informed that my phone number would be on the shipping label with directions for the USPS to contact me and I will go to the distribution center here and pick them up as soon as they arrive
celebrate.gif
You might phone the distribution center on Tuesday to check on their 'status' (where they are at the moment)....I know if it were me I'd be calling every couple of hours!!
celebrate.gif
Best of luck and wishing you much success!!

Back
Top Bottom