WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WHAT DID YOU JUST RECEIVE?

Gibi is about the cutest chick I've seen. They grow up so fast!

Thanks. She looks nothing like that now. But she is hilarious, she grabs a piece of pine having in her mouth and runs around the brooder making distress calls and the other chicks chase her. She still has the mask though. Here is a current picture.

okay, that is chick posing for a pic if I ever saw one.
Look at the amazing alertness of her eyes and almost shy face.
It's just to cute
love.gif

I'm waiting to bring home 13 5 week olds from my sister-in-laws and a delivery of day old chicks TOMORROW (with any luck) of 17 that will include a couple for my sister-in-law. I get to keep these new ones at MY house! Yeah!

I have ants in my pants and can't control my excitement!!!

"Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Your chick order has been hand-filled and mailed by US Post Office Priority mail. Your delivery confirmation number is 9405515969xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. The US Post Office does not have detailed tracking information. If you look this number up on the Postal Website it will only show that the order has been shipped. It will not show you detailed information or where this order is now.

You can expect your chicks to arrive anytime from Monday through Wednesday...
"

Well, yesterday was Monday, and this Email went out at 4am this morning, I talked to the hatchery last week and they told me the shipment may get delivered to the PO late Sunday night or on Monday, so I suppose it's at least possible they could arrive today. However, I would wager it will be Wednesday or Thursday... We'll see. I'd show more excitement, but I'm beat from working on/building their coops. I'll be back at it shortly putting on roofing felt and shingles (and it's gonna be hot today).

edit: From USPS website: "Shipment accepted May 26, 2014 , 6:38 pm, Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, May 29, 2014"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom