What are your chickens afraid of?

our central vacuuming system!!!

the unit is in the garage, with the brooders, when it turns on, they go INSANE!
run for your lives, keep going in a zig-zag pattern, cover your head!

as soon as it turns off, they are back to doing what they do best: pecking, staring into space, sleeping and mostly pooping!
yippiechickie.gif

My 6 yr old they all run from her;)

The Rooster wants a piece of her because she is always holding his ladies he does not like you messing around with his ladies....

They don't like the pigs... at all

The huge dog crate I moved to the coop during the day and a wooden picnic table bench when I pick it up to move it. I sit on this bench with them every evening, they sit on this bench all day long, but God forbid I should pick it up to move it.

Both of these items can only safely be moved in darkness when the girls are in for the night.

Airplanes. Even jets flying so high they're just silvery slivers with contrails!
gig.gif
Most run for cover, the few brave ones do that sideways head thing with one eye craned up to the sky, watching that scary sliver to make sure it doesn't swoop down and divebomb them
gig.gif

I'm under a flight path to and from Logan, but a distance away, so they're mostly high up in the sky by the time they go overhead. We do have some recreational pilots around, too, they're lower, look larger and call for all out panic!
lau.gif

I moved the mop once and they got all freaked out, my BO and GLW are scared of the broom but I think my BA is in love with it, she follows it when I sweep.

Back
Top Bottom