What are Your Chickens Named?

We have an EE pullet named Chupacabra (aka Chupie), a SL Wyandotte named Georgia, 2 RIR named Ruby and Rosie.

We have six silkies five are partridge color and their names are betty fluffy fuzz bear (a roo thats always grumbling) silver and a black silkie named coal we have a very sweet brahma cross chick who was the only one to hatch in this batch because of thunder he thinks hes a person because we have no other chicks to put with him his name is kiwi (as in a kiwi bird which he reminds me of) also 5 BO NAMEd sweetheart (which is actualy the roo ....hes the nicest one of the bunch) goldiefeathers (little sister named her) mama hen twitchy (she will bok and twitch at the same time)and silly also a very handsome bantom cross rooster named striker nine brown leghorns that are un named and nine black Jersey giants named suckup, killer ,blackie, rose,lily, chimes (the rooster) ,spots (has spots of white), shriek(she makes a fuss if anything comes into the pen that is not supposed to be there),and finaly karma

I have 4 Isa Browns that are named Peep (my lap chicken
love.gif
), Penny, Petunia and Pansy. I have 2 EEs names Nira and Cheeks and 5 black stars I haven't named yet. I'm still working on names for them.

Pepper & Other (barred rocks)
Sam & Ella (buff orpingtons)
Tipsy & Livvy (black australorps)
Buff & Sharon (buff brahmas)
Rocky (black copper maran roo)

hi we have eight chooks they are called Whinifred, Queenie,Delilah, Holly, Eileen,Violet,Rose,Poppy cute little things

Back
Top Bottom