What are your favorite breeds?

I know this thread has been dead for almost a year, but I cannot help but to ask: wtf!? What are those both supposed to be!? Living rubber chickens and elephant legs? I’m speechless! 😵
Top bald one's are what they call scaleless. I think they were developed using the Naked Neck gene. There is actually a few people on here that have them. Some with fibro black skin also. Seen some pics here the owners knit them sweaters to wear Lol. It's a mutation that pops up sometimes when breeding naked necks and other breeds of chickens that have naked necks, Madagascar game fowl they are available in US, couple others don't remember names.

The bottom one's are Dong Tao (dragon chickens). I believe only Vietnam has them, none available in the US. There is a few threads here on them.
"A pair of chickens have price up to $2,500 (pure). Once reserved for royalty and ritual offerings, the rare breed is now prized by chicken breeders and its meat is served in exclusive restaurants that cater to the wealthy."

Back
Top Bottom