What are your flocks names?

Buff orps
Roo Punky Goldie Dina (deenah), Spotty Clucky Callie China (chee nah) ( R.I.P Rosa, Angel, Mohawkie)

Easter eggers
Mr. Marshmellow Man Piña (peen yah) Auggie (awww ghee) Bella Brownie Cheetah Ellie Fuzzy Guavita Honey Mocha Piper Cleo Rockie Rambita Symba Tigger, Winnie the Chick,
Robito babies, Pollyanna (R.I.P. Little Chica)

Speckled Sussex
Picasso

We have:
6 LF Blue/Black Cochins:
Big Blue
Elhenore
Midnight
Henrietta
Screecher
Henry

2 Bantam cochins:
Sir Fluffybritches
Tiny

6 BLRW:
Adventure
Fighter
Rascal
Mr. White
Purple
Green
(the last three came together and have leg bands in those colors. Sadly, we cannot seem to rename them now!)

2 Silver Gray Dorkings:
Little Bit (she was a runt)
Sister Dorking

2 Jubilee Orps:
Funky Rooster
Henny Penny

and the rest:
Buff O: Amelia Egghart
Dark Brahma: Brahma Llama Ding Dong
Whiting Green: Sweetheart
Whiting Blue: PITA
Buff Laced Polish: Eggy Pop

Cluck Rogers found a new home, and we lost Marie Hentoinette and Buffy, Lord Peckington earlier this year.
That’s a lot of chooks, sorry about Marie hentoinette, Buffy and lord peckington. I lost Dorathy, Alexander and Silvia earlier this year! Very sad, what happened to them?!

Buff orps
Roo Punky Goldie Dina (deenah), Spotty Clucky Callie China (chee nah) ( R.I.P Rosa, Angel, Mohawkie)

Easter eggers
Mr. Marshmellow Man Piña (peen yah) Auggie (awww ghee) Bella Brownie Cheetah Ellie Fuzzy Guavita Honey Mocha Piper Cleo Rockie Rambita Symba Tigger, Winnie the Chick,
Robito babies, Pollyanna (R.I.P. Little Chica)

Speckled Sussex
Picasso
Oh they sound so cute! I love them, sorry to hear about Rosa, Angel and Mohawkie. I had a hen named Angel too, she was killed by a fox. Sorry about them again! Pics? I would love to see them and hear more about their personalities. They are all different aren’t they!

Golden’s Girls
Rue/Ruby/Roobyroobyroo
Betty White
Dottie/Dorothy
D7FBB786-45AA-434D-AEDE-98FB1C999D8F.jpeg

The Rescue Rangers
Cockerels
• Chip
• Dale
Pullets
• Gadget
• Foxy (Foxglove)
• Rocket
They’re impossible to get a photo of together, as they no longer get along. Chip took most of the girls, Foxy bonded to Dale, Chip and Dale go full throttle “there can be only one” level Highlander, and Rocket just chases all the hatcheries around and then disappears when it’s bedtime. SO. Here’s a pic of them when they’d been treated to a catastrophic attack by a very big puppy who decided to rip open their brooder and play “break the squeak toys” by literally dancing on their little bodies.
Astonishingly, we didn’t lose a single one to that attack.
E31AC972-3503-49F7-B924-CFCE7A8E9642.jpeg

Chip and Gadget- I swear they aren’t dead. We had so much rain! I think they were just THAT ecstatic to finally get a “real” dust bath again. Chip dug the hole deep enough for the both of them to fit all the way down. I was impressed.
F987A7DF-BD61-474E-8C1E-64267A3F92D7.jpeg

The Hatcheries don’t really have their own group name or identities yet… or not all of them, anyway.

This is a couple months’ old picture of Rella; my daughter named her. She said “kinda like cinder…rella. She just looks like a rella.” Not arguing her logic. Lol 9CE30406-0ECF-41D2-8E69-20D2D4C8F533.jpeg

That’s a lot of chooks, sorry about Marie hentoinette, Buffy and lord peckington. I lost Dorathy, Alexander and Silvia earlier this year! Very sad, what happened to them?!

Thank you! Marie Hentoinette got out of the run before we had it finished and got herself tangled in materials. Buffy, Lord Peckington was a hawk victim while free ranging.

Back
Top Bottom