What are your rooster's names?

Jalapeño the Silver laced Wyandotte.

abaze8eg.jpg

I only had 2 roosters and my neighbor bought them both along with a hen...they are EE's and their names are

Snowball & Doggie Treats. (because they were scheduled to become healthy dog snacks)

My First named Roo was Razzamatazz and his son was Son of Razz but we called him Sonof. We had a glorious Copper Maran named Copper......no imangination there. We have two bantam easter egger roos named Ghost and Major General. Major is the smallest but he is always first to hop up on top of the coop and crow. Ghost would be a ghost if I could catch the no good son of a chicken. It is nicer than calling him dead meat!

Caroline

I have a few too many Roos right now but the ones I think I might keep are Buff Orps named Edward and Jacob (teen daughter named them) and a light Sussex named Chunk because that's what is missing from his comb after fighting with the as of yet unnamed Coronation Sussex. Maybe I'll call him Prince George lol or name him after a king.

Our Black Australorp Roo is named "Casper" my mother came by when he was a baby and called him that since he was black like a ghost lol! He has been Casper ever since. He is my avatar in my profile pic :) (sans tail feathers since my hens plucked them all out)

Back
Top Bottom