What Book are you reading?

I am reading A Year of Living Biblical. This man spent a year trying to the best of his ability to follow ALL the laws in the Bible. No easy task. There are something like 700 laws.

I am currently reading "Confessions of a Sociopath". It is very interesting.
Ooo, that sounds good. I read a book about Jack the Ripper, it was an amazing book. The author has a theory that this man is the real Jack the Ripper and the similarities are incredible, a really good read!

This sociopath is not a criminal. Most sociopaths, by the way, are not. It gives insight into how a sociopath views himself and other people.Doesn't make them any more likeable, not to me, anyway.

Mossflower- from the Redwall series.
I love how all the characters are animals.
I am also reading a beagle book called The New Beagle.
Also, The Wind In The Willows.
I am reading some other books too, but am not sure what there full names are.

Jesus loves you
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Last edited:
I enjoy reading, but I don't seem to have the time so I listen to most of my books in the car.

My favorite authors are Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, Jim Butcher and Linwood Barclay. I also like Terry Brooks and anything related to Frank Herbert's Dune series.

I am currently listening for the first time to a Tess Gerritsen Rizzoli and Isles book "Last to Die" as it looked interesting and is filling the time waiting for my other books to come in from other libraries. I don't know if I ever plan to follow the series,

I read the Bible regularly, too, but I usually do that in Spanish, French or Portuguese as the mission mind set is always there and it has helped me learn other languages greatly.

I just finished re-reading Jim Butcher's Summer Knight. Love the Dresden Files! Also reading.....hmmm, can't recall the exact title, a book about leptin and it's role in metabolism. Omnivore's Dilemma is a great read, going through it again also. Seem to be re-reading a lot, maybe it's time to cruise over to Amazon and see what's new.....

I do like the Dresden Files a lot, but I absolutely love Jim Butcher's Codex Alera series. It's very different than the Dresden Files. It's hard for me to believe at times it's the same author. I am re-reading it a bit at a time as I am able.

Back
Top Bottom