What Book are you reading?

Love Cynthia Haynes. Familiar with her "Raising Chickens" book.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/405679/raising-chickens-book-by-cynthia-haynes

C.S. Lewis & Narnia for Dummies?!
ep.gif
Wow! There is a "dummy" book on Narnia? I did not know that.

DD just finished book one of the Chronicles of Narnia (The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe) for a school book report.

She is nine. She loved it!

Just read the most adorable book in the world!

It was too d.a.m.n. cute to put down.

Read it cover to cover in one setting.

A real page turner.

"Once Upon A Flock" by Lauren Scheuer.

A sweet novel about a human and her small flock of hens.

Heartwarming and charming!

I borrowed this copy from a local library, but now I am definitely going to purchase a copy.

[COLOR=0000CD]Just read the most adorable book in the world![/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]It was too d.a.m.n. cute to put down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]Read it cover to cover in one setting. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]A real page turner.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]"Once Upon A Flock" by Lauren Scheuer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]A sweet novel about a human and her small flock of hens.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]Heartwarming and charming![/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]I borrowed this copy from a local library, but now I am definitely going to purchase a copy.[/COLOR]
Ooh I'll check it out! You should check out Along Came A Dog. :love so sweet. About a dog (obviously) on a farm and a misfit little hen.

Aw! I just performed a google search on "Along Came a Dog" and it looks too friggin adorable!
love.gif

I absolutely love "old" book covers and this cover is too precious! Thank you for the recommendation!
clap.gif

"The story begins with a hen whose toes have frozen during the winter, leaving her with deformed feet. A lonely dog comes to the farm and they form an unlikely friendship. The farmer has a soft spot for animals and comes up with ways to make the little hen feel special again. He even makes rubber feet for her because the hen is different from the rest of the flock, the other chickens ignore he in spite of her friendliness. The dog also tries to win over the affection of the farmer, but trouble follows when the hen disappears to sit on a clutch of eggs..."

I absolutely must read this book! Just placed the book on "hold" at a local library.

Christian Classic Children's Literature and all books by James Herriot are favorite loves of mine.

I may be an adult, but I still delight in children books! I will forever be a kid at heart.

Thanks again, silkiecuddles!

I finished reading a cute little book entitled: One Woman Farm by Jenna Woginrich. It is a quick read.

However, Jenna Woginrich is best known for her other book entitled "Chick Days." (picture not shown)

Pictures of the book: One Woman Farm by Jenna Woginrich

Back
Top Bottom