what brabanter roo should I keep?

I will post new pictures of them in a month. I can't risk selling off hens by mistake if I am going to have a little flock of them.
wink.png

Thanks for the help.

How old are these babies? Can you pull back their feathers on their heads around their combs? The guys start showing their 2 horns alot sooner than the gals. I had this discussion a while back when I was contemplating taking some for free at a swap. The gal getting rid of them thought they were 3 roos. I ended up with a trio.
smile.png

I would think that if these were roos you would be seeing the horns by now. You may have pullets. I would keep them, were I you. Ours are so funny. Everyone that comes to the farm loves the look of these chickens the best. Good luck! If I have a chance I will post mine later.
smile.png

I am reading posts from my profile. I am a newbie, but I am guessing my Creme Brabanter Roo is not too bad. Here is a pic of him at 1 year old (born May 15th 2008). I will try to post another soon.

goslings194.jpg

goslings258.jpg

No, I need to focus on my mission.
wink.png
Quality egg production with my son.
wink.png

Anyway, I am sure AJ (Playswithfowl) will be selling eggs and doing very well with his breeding program with them.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom