What breed #1!

Princess Lay-a

Chirping
9 Years
May 17, 2010
Great Falls
I have a 77 chicks! So I'll divide the pics between a few posts...plus I may not get to all the different buggers I have in a timely fashion!
tongue.gif

I think this is a Silver Spangled Hamburg..only because I saw one identical posted on the chick board. Whatta you think?

57775_dscn2387.jpg

This is Clucky!
celebrate.gif
He's my son, Raffi's chick. He has feathery legs and I have seen Marans that look similar. Ideas?

57775_dscn2380.jpg

Quasimodo! Though the breeder did not have Turkens, one hatched! How does that work??
idunno.gif

57775_dscn2379.jpg

No idea!
hu.gif
I have a few of these and their beaks are even mottled!

57775_dscn2376.jpg

I have no clue on any but the turken....and i want to come steal it LOL! she will be a lovely adult!!!!! and the naked neck can be a recessive gene so if one of her parents had a NN in the background someplace it can pop up occasionally.

Brahmas are heavy bodied, right? Clucky is so fine boned right now, I expect that "it's" a she. We were gone over night and came back late in the afternoon. Clucky had sprouted the feathers from the down in that short of a time! OMG! They grow so fast!
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Oh my! I think you are right! My son just said "THAT'S Clucky!! How did they get a picture of him!?" Bear mind he's 6. LOL! Awesome! Thanks!
celebrate.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

1. Some kind of Game chick maybe?
2. Light Brahma
3. Turken
4. Um, kinda hard to tell for sure? Maybe a BA or something??? Really dunno?

I think the first is just like your Silver Spangled Hamburg you posted pics of recently. It's just hunched down a bit. What do you think?
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom