What breed am I?

Quote:
Well if it's a seriously confused hen that would explain it's lack of longer tail feathers, and it's crow does sound a bit off so who knows. I'm not sure who my dad got them from so anything is possible with those two. I'll try to get some pics of the other gender confused chicken in the morning.

Hey! I looked on the Feathersite thing, and he looks like a Gold Comet Rooster that they have on there, only much prettier
smile.png

http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGP/Sex-links/BRKSexLink.html

Thanks for all the comments. I'll make sure to tell him haha. I was going to get out and take some more pics of the two, but it's rainy out. If the rain stops I'll slip out and try to get some pics.

raiderbabe: I'm using a Canon Powershot S3 IS. It's a pretty good camera for a point and shoot. I just have a lot of practice with it, and I'm also pretty good with Photoshop.

Well after I made that last post I looked out and the rain had stopped so I took the camera out.

More of "Brutus"

brutus5.jpg

brutus4.jpg

brutus3.jpg

and here is "Red" whose gender is in question lol...

red.jpg

red2.jpg

excuse the blue blur in the background of the last pic.. one of my new cochins sprinted across the background lol

Back
Top Bottom