What breed and gender is this?

View attachment 2739586
Is this gonna be enough? Pics 2 month old but this is the best pic i got rn. Hes in the coop for the night now so i cant take new pics
Another pic of him this is a bit more recent
View attachment 2739592
By the way i have another hen that looks just like this one. Weird thing is i bought this other hen from another person and two months after i bought this guy
Heres the pic of the hen
View attachment 2739590
View attachment 2739595
I also dont have a full body pic of this little dude but their body structure and color scheme, comb color is the same. They have long necks and long feet and slim bodies. And both of their combs are black in the front.
Looks like they have old english in them
View attachment 2739586
Is this gonna be enough? Pics 2 month old but this is the best pic i got rn. Hes in the coop for the night now so i cant take new pics
View attachment 2739592
By the way i have another hen that looks just like this one. Weird thing is i bought this other hen from another person and two months after i bought this guy
Heres the pic of the hen
View attachment 2739590
I also dont have a full body pic of this little dude but their body structure and color scheme, comb color is the same. They have long necks and long feet and slim bodies. And both of th
They look like they have old english with star sex links
View attachment 2739586
View attachment 2739592
Heres the pic of the hen
View attachment 2739590
View attachment 2739595
I also dont have a full body pic of this little dude but their body structure and color scheme, comb color is the same. They have long necks and long feet and slim bodies. And both of their combs are black in the front.
t

Back
Top Bottom