What breed are these boys?

Hey y’all, I have these two boy that hatched from blue egg. I’m wondering what the cross is. Do y’all have any idea?

Roosters:
GLW
AC with wire leakage
AC all black
RIR Ameraucana or EE mix

Hens:
EE or Ameraucana

I think your cockerels are most likely to have the RIR/EE father.

If either Ayam Cemani was the father, I would expect them to have black feathers, or possibly blue feathers or white feathers. Instead they have patterns of multiple colors in their feathers.

If the Gold Laced Wyandotte was their father, I would expect them to have a different kind of comb (have pea comb, would expect walnut comb if the Wyandotte was the father.) This isn't a certain thing, because some Wyandottes have the not-rose comb gene, so there's a chance he could be the father of one or both. I just think it's unlikely.

I think your cockerels are most likely to have the RIR/EE father.

If either Ayam Cemani was the father, I would expect them to have black feathers, or possibly blue feathers or white feathers. Instead they have patterns of multiple colors in their feathers.

If the Gold Laced Wyandotte was their father, I would expect them to have a different kind of comb (have pea comb, would expect walnut comb if the Wyandotte was the father.) This isn't a certain thing, because some Wyandottes have the not-rose comb gene, so there's a chance he could be the father of one or both. I just think it's unlikely.
Wow! Thank you!!!

I forgot this hen!
064C878E-EA73-42F4-8E84-F5BA7A0FD146.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom