Here’s some pics. I thought for the longest time I had a rooster. Sure enough, she’s a hen! They say there’s a 5% chance they will lay a brown egg. I got mine from Hoover’s Hatchery.
So you’re saying that Rooster lays an egg?!?! 😅 Crazy! That’s some serious head gear! Well, your little pullets look just like my little girls. Hoovers really messed things up this 🙄

So you’re saying that Rooster lays an egg?!?! 😅 Crazy! That’s some serious head gear! Well, your little pullets look just like my little girls. Hoovers really messed things up this 🙄
I didn’t post any pics of a rooster. Her comb and wattles sure look like it though! I thought for the longest time that she was a he, until I literally watched her lay an egg 😂

I didn’t post any pics of a rooster. Her comb and wattles sure look like it though! I thought for the longest time that she was a he, until I literally watched her lay an egg 😂
Ha, that’s the funny thing! She looks like a rooster… that happens to lay an egg.😆 Bet she could have confused many in one of those threads: Is this a pullet or cockerel?”😜

Back
Top Bottom