What breed are these two bantam chicks?

So my friends daughter in law rescued a chick with a club foot and she doesn't know the breed.
nugget.jpg
nugget1.jpg

Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Pretty little Easter Egger! :) So thankful a special chick like this one has a loving home. :love It's a keeper.

~Alex
Yes. She said she saw it at Rural King and asked the salesman if she could buy just the one and of course it's law that 6 must be bought. She made him feel guilty that nobody would buy this little chick so he just gave it to her. She's never had a chicken before. I wonder if she will keep her in the house. Other chickens would pick on her, yes?

Yes. She said she saw it at Rural King and asked the salesman if she could buy just the one and of course it's law that 6 must be bought. She made him feel guilty that nobody would buy this little chick so he just gave it to her. She's never had a chicken before. I wonder if she will keep her in the house. Other chickens would pick on her, yes?
That was a very compassionate gesture. :D Such a cutie pie. :love She might get lonely, though, if she's the only chick.
I think it all depends on the bird. Some might be apt to pick on her, while others wouldn't. :)

~Alex

Back
Top Bottom