What breed are these two?

but as has also been said many times on here there are many many types of feathered footed birds and without knowing the possible crosses no one will want to give you a specific answer as to what cross it is

Quote:
Apparently no one can give you the answer that you want. 3 people have told you frizzle EE now so obviously we cant tell you your answer.
All I can tell you is EE are half Ameraucana and if their brother and sister one is frizzle EE and the other is a Smooth Frizzle EE. other then that I dont know what to tell you.

Quote:
Apparently no one can give you the answer that you want. 3 people have told you frizzle EE now so obviously we cant tell you your answer.
All I can tell you is EE are half Ameraucana and if their brother and sister one is frizzle EE and the other is a Smooth Frizzle EE. other then that I dont know what to tell you.

What answer are you looking for? EE and Frizzle is what we all have come up with, if you get an answer you like, you let us know we are incorrect...its been known to happen!

Seeing as how they have feathered legs I would be they are a frizzle cochin EE cross.
Side note- Any breed can be a frizzle, it is just a type of feathering. Cochins are the most common type and when you breed to a frizzle you don't always get frizzled babies. Some of the offspring will be frizzle and some will be smooth feathered.

Do you suggest dark brahma, maybe cochin?

If you can't tell, I understand, I just thought you didn't understand what I said.

Last edited:
I'd put my money on a frizzle bantam Birchen Cochin crossed with an EE. That tail is an EE tail fighting with the big fluffy Cochin caboose genes.

I have a little Birchen Cochin right now, and she's beautiful. I bet your rooster will be drop dead gorgeous when he's done feathering out.

Back
Top Bottom