What breed are these?

I have a bantum rooster, he was in the mixed bin so I don't know what he is. I thought he was a girl until he crowed one day...

What breed do you think he is?

Awesome, thanks. I was searching through breeders pictures and I kind of thought he might be that, but I know there's way more breeds out there than I've seen so far.

His name is Fred, I just love his feathered feet.

I have another rooster to post here too, but I have to get a good picture of him, hopefully it will be drier tomorrow. He's in a separate pen with my new batch of ladies. They are about 5 months old.

Here is my other rooster. He's about 5 months old, so not full grown yet. He came in the new batch of ladies I ordered. He was labeled as "free rare exotic"

Its hard to see in the pic but his dark feathers are black with iridescent green, really beautiful

Any ideas on what breed he is? And how big he'll get?

Here is my other rooster. He's about 5 months old, so not full grown yet. He came in the new batch of ladies I ordered. He was labeled as "free rare exotic"

Its hard to see in the pic but his dark feathers are black with iridescent green, really beautiful

Any ideas on what breed he is? And how big he'll get?

Looks like a Silver Leghorn.

Back
Top Bottom