What breed are these?

Hello all, curious if you can help me with an Identification. I received for chicks, juveniles. Three I know what they are but the fourth I have no idea. I was told Americana but I am 99.9% sure it's not due to its comb.

Hi everyone, I'm very new to Backyard Chickens. Can anyone tell me what type and gender my babies are.

Chick 1 Hawkeye

Chick 2 Griffin

Chick 3 Lacey

Chick 4 Ellie, we think see is a buff Orpington and super hoping for a pullet, as she is actually my daughter's pet.

Chick 5&6 Foghorn and Leghorn look exactly alike in everyway. If I didn't know any better I would think they were twins.

Any help in sexing them and what type they are would be awesome. Thank you. I'm learning so much from this site. I love it

Hello all, curious if you can help me with an Identification. I received for chicks, juveniles. Three I know what they are but the fourth I have no idea. I was told Americana but I am 99.9% sure it's not due to its comb.

You right about it not being a Ameraucana. Maybe an Ancona? The coloring is black and white correct?

Hi everyone, I'm very new to Backyard Chickens. Can anyone tell me what type and gender my babies are.

Chick 1 Hawkeye

Chick 2 Griffin

Chick 3 Lacey

Chick 4 Ellie, we think see is a buff Orpington and super hoping for a pullet, as she is actually my daughter's pet.

Chick 5&6 Foghorn and Leghorn look exactly alike in everyway. If I didn't know any better I would think they were twins.

Any help in sexing them and what type they are would be awesome. Thank you. I'm learning so much from this site. I love it
They are to young to sex, I would post again in another week or two.

Yes black and white. I suspect you might be right, I hope so! I was hoping for another white egg layer.

I suspect you might be right with the Ancona prediction.

Back
Top Bottom