What breed? Bresse?

rascal66

Crowing
7 Years
Sep 10, 2015
Washington
Hello! These white hens were some hens I got to bring home, but I'm not sure what they are. They aren't the prettiest, as previous owner didn't have the best place for them, but I'm guessing they're a Bresse Hen? Thoughts?
20190819_181404.jpg
20190819_181402.jpg
JPEG_20190819_181819_2075954420730812148.jpg

Again sorry for their ugliness. Previous owner had them very confined :(

I wouldn’t say a breese because the shape is wrong, unless it’s mixed which is a very common thing people do with breese.

But perhaps breese mixed with another white feathered meat oriented bird? Perhaps leghorn even..

I wouldn’t say a breese because the shape is wrong, unless it’s mixed which is a very common thing people do with breese.

But perhaps breese mixed with another white feathered meat oriented bird? Perhaps leghorn even..
I have another breed that I can't quite figure out along side those white hens. I'm assuming the previous owner must have gotten them from a local breeder who does barnyard stuff, because they look like a cross between almost a leghorn and a brahma because of the body and markings. So maybe these hens are definitely a cross? I'm not so sure. I almost thought they were brothers but they clearly aren't.

Back
Top Bottom