What breed do these look like?

quails3

Songster
5 Years
Mar 6, 2014
IMG_3454.JPG
IMG_3496.JPG
I know it'll just be guesses but I'm curious on what you guys think :) I just got some two month old pullets(I hope**fingers crossed**)
And I wanted to see if anyone can tell what they are? I'm new to owning chickens so I'm not 100% on what they are. They're probably a mixed breed.

debid

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 20, 2011
middle TN
Where did you get them? It looks like someone has a feather-legged rooster with a flock of assorted layers and these are the offspring.

quails3

Songster
5 Years
Mar 6, 2014
Where did you get them? It looks like someone has a feather-legged rooster with a flock of assorted layers and these are the offspring.
I do remember seeing a feathered footed rooster I got them at a local small farm down the road in Here in Oklahoma.

debid

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 20, 2011
middle TN
Curious now, what color was that rooster? I'd guess he also contributed the white skin since both have it.

I think it's safe to say they are barnyard mixes. They do look like pullets.

quails3

Songster
5 Years
Mar 6, 2014
Curious now, what color was that rooster? I'd guess he also contributed the white skin since both have it.

I think it's safe to say they are barnyard mixes. They do look like pullets.
There were a couple roosters with feathered feet but I don't remember a white one.
One looked like a barred Cochin and the other I'm not sure of but it was red

debid

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 20, 2011
middle TN
You may have a non-traditional sexlink, then. Red dad + silver mom = chick 2. Chick 1 probably has a dominant white mom (maybe Leghorn) so her paternity is less certain.

Top Bottom