What breed do you think these chicks are?

I don't think they would have sumatras. I'll see if I can think of any other chicks that look like that.
I called them this morning and they said they do get black sumatras sometimes. She said they could also be Black Australorps, I think JacinLarkwell is right about them. Thank you for your help! I'm not liking what I have been reading about sumatras besides that they are beautiful. Was hoping they were more docile.
I don't think they would have sumatras. I'll see if I can think of any other chicks that look like that.

I called them this morning and they said they do get black sumatras sometimes. She said they could also be Black Australorps, I think JacinLarkwell is right about them. Thank you for your help! I'm not liking what I have been reading about sumatras besides that they are beautiful. Was hoping they were more docile.
Plus if my TSC selled lakevlender anconas golden phenoixs and blue austlrop. Than definitionally their could be a possibility that urs might be sumtra.

Yeah, the males are usually decent so long as they're the only boy once they Start breeding. My females are rather aggressive towards other birds though.

Well since I'm pretty sure they are sumatras. Maybe you all can help with gender as well. Here's two of them but the other has very short wings like the one on the right. They are the same age so I'm wondering if like other breeds you can tell gender by the wing length. Can you?

Attachments

• 20210423_125744.jpg
    20210423_125744.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom