What breed & gender?

Just went out to start settling everyone to bed. I think i found there night spot. Think im gona gate off the section beside the roost house and roof the ducks as well. Then just gota remember to unlock it in am…. This little area is about 6 ft long x 3 ft wide

Attachments

• 1625CB59-7A26-41E2-AD7E-D535E789428E.jpeg
    1625CB59-7A26-41E2-AD7E-D535E789428E.jpeg
    678.2 KB · Views: 2
I kinda knew about the heads as i used to duck hunt alot.. but wasnt sure if it applied to domesticized tame ducks as well

Thanks for quick response. Also… its a litle after 9 here and there still wandering around not even interested in settling down for bed. The 2 lavender orpingtons that came with them went straight to the roost on there first night 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

i think they used to be in a storage shed type coop and confused now that its all open here..

They look like they may not have had water to bath in. They can live without it but their feathers will look better. Just a horse feed dish or small baby pool will be fine. I received a duck who wasn’t used to swimming water last year. It took her a couple of months but now she won’t get out. It will make them happy.

Thanks for quick response. Also… its a litle after 9 here and there still wandering around not even interested in settling down for bed. The 2 lavender orpingtons that came with them went straight to the roost on there first night 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

i think they used to be in a storage shed type coop and confused now that its all open here..
Ducks don’t really go in like chickens. You either have to herd them in or lure them in with treats.

Back
Top Bottom