What breed is my new pullet?

So I think I figured out what she may be … she’s half pendenseca, she has the exact feather coloring and dark legs. They lay a dark drown eggs. And well her features look just like a cream leg bar. So mixing a dark brown egg layer and blue makes her the Olive egger she is.
Penedesencas aren’t very common, and many breeds have slate legs. Though it is possible.

Hi, was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what my little 10 week old olive egger rooster would be crossed with. I absolutely love him and he has the funniest little personality, but would love to know what breeds he might be! He is black and white but has started getting bits of gold/red on him, and has very fluffy feet too
DBDD1D5B-2F4A-4646-B958-0363732DBF95.jpeg
52FFBFF1-8AE1-437F-8F2E-5DA6F6603D10.jpeg
A2D4F9FF-2492-40D3-B456-33877B97FDBD.jpeg

Hi, was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what my little 10 week old olive egger rooster would be crossed with. I absolutely love him and he has the funniest little personality, but would love to know what breeds he might be! He is black and white but has started getting bits of gold/red on him, and has very fluffy feet tooView attachment 2877980View attachment 2877982View attachment 2877981
He looks like...Marans x dominique? with something else in ther?

Hi, was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what my little 10 week old olive egger rooster would be crossed with. I absolutely love him and he has the funniest little personality, but would love to know what breeds he might be! He is black and white but has started getting bits of gold/red on him, and has very fluffy feet tooView attachment 2877980View attachment 2877982View attachment 2877981
Maybe a cuckoo maran and French black copper maran being that both types have feathered legs. Copper marans have the copper tint on their necks while the cuckoo maran has the barring genes explaining the black and white.

Maybe a cuckoo maran and French black copper maran being that both types have feathered legs. Copper marans have the copper tint on their necks while the cuckoo maran has the barring genes explaining the black and white.
But neither would explain the rose comb....

Back
Top Bottom