What breed is my rooster here are the pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you about telling me about the henny feathering because I was actally conf and I was like there is no way it’s a girl but thanks Now I know for sure he is a normal rooster with henny feathering also thank you for telling me his breed a red black breasted jungel fowl with henny feathering

didnt see that, it makes much more sense
He is act a henny rooster he is a boy emmarainboe told me he has henny feathering and I ha the henny rooster and hatched eggs way before my bantam came and plus my henny rooster dose not let the bantam take his girls and that post was months ago when I was for 2 days I could not find the bantam rooster and he actally I heard he got token by a hawk from the pet sitter

He is act a henny rooster he is a boy emmarainboe told me he has henny feathering and I ha the henny rooster and hatched eggs way before my bantam came and plus my henny rooster dose not let the bantam take his girls and that post was months ago when I was for 2 days I could not find the bantam rooster and he actally I heard he got token by a hawk from the pet sitter
where did you get the bird in question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom