What breed is my rooster?

Ayam Cemani, Swedish flower, Buff orpington, Cream Legbar, and I dont know the rest

He's likely a mixed breed then. I don't see traits of either of those breeds in him
I think he might be Ayam Cemani and Swedish Flower, but I aint sure. He definetly isnt longcrower because I have been to their farm, and I haven't heard any crows as long as a longcrower

I think he might be Ayam Cemani and Swedish Flower, but I aint sure. He definetly isnt lowcrower because I have been to their farm, and I haven't heard any crows as long as a longcrower
Swedish Flowers have mottling or would br a lighter white color, not almost solid black with with no mottling. They would also have yellow legs. Ayam Cemanis wouldn't have light eyes and a red comb

I think he might be Ayam Cemani and Swedish Flower, but I aint sure.

Swedish Flowers have mottling or would br a lighter white color, not almost solid black with with no mottling. They would also have yellow legs. Ayam Cemanis wouldn't have light eyes and a red comb
Possibly, but we don't know what it is lmao, they also have barnevelders, so possibly ayam cemani and Barnevelder?

Also does Aggressiveness pass through generations, because our rooster is really aggressive just like the farms Ayam Cemani

Possibly, but we don't know what it is lmao, they also have barnevelders, so possibly ayam cemani and Barnevelder?
He does look like barnevelder cross.
Also does Aggressiveness pass through generations, because our rooster is really aggressive just like the farms Ayam Cemani
Yes, human aggression can be genetic, so you shouldn’t breed him if you don’t want more aggressive roosters.

Back
Top Bottom