What breed is our free chick from mcmurray ?

If you look at the image McMurray has for their LF Phoenix, you can see some red on the shoulders: McMurray does not have a specific color variety described, so there is a chance that they don't quite meet the standard for a particular color.
Colorwise he is looking more and more like an old English game. He has purple,green bluish feathers coming up at the wings. I was looking at cackle hatchery pictures and some of their OEG birds have green legs too. Mcmurray gives no details about them as you said. He is very small compared to the others so he might even be a bantam but I don't have any of them for comparison

They are all same age but he is smaller and lighter. I don't know if you can tell from this picture if he is a bantam or not

He is beautiful! We received a Silver Phoenix roo from Murray McMurray and we love him. Ours was received April 13th. When did you receive yours? From what I read he is not a bantam. I think yours might be a Golden Phoenix, we have a Silver Phoenix.

He is beautiful! We received a Silver Phoenix roo from Murray McMurray and we love him. Ours was received April 13th. When did you receive yours? From what I read he is not a bantam. I think yours might be a Golden Phoenix, we have a Silver Phoenix.

We received him on April 13 too. That is awesome they might be brothers
263a.png
. Can you post a picture of yours please?

I will take some pics tomorrow. Here is one of our silver phoenix pullets. We received 4 silver and 1 golden phoenix pullets, 1 roo, 2 Cochins,, 1 lakenvelder, 3 dominiques, we lost a couple early on that we are not sure of. What other breeds did you get?

Back
Top Bottom