What breed is she she is 6 months old

It is meant to be a hen my aunty has questioned if it is or not from a young age it’s been a question so it’s and it 😂😂😂 only thing we have said for it to be a hen is it does not sound like a rooster 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Today she is thinking she is a he again 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

• D8454878-1298-4CCC-B9E5-29F5B85B23A7.jpeg
    D8454878-1298-4CCC-B9E5-29F5B85B23A7.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 9
That's a cockerel.
There is a couple of people that have pretty much a non gender chicken they was hens now look like roosters but don’t crow nor lay eggs we are hoping it does neither 😂😂 as she loves it just not aloud roosters but deffo does not sound like a rooster that’s why it’s been so puzzling as looks like a rooster just no spurs and don’t sound like a rooster

Attachments

• 201CAB69-4901-4FE2-9420-8C71B12C8606.jpeg
    201CAB69-4901-4FE2-9420-8C71B12C8606.jpeg
    480.1 KB · Views: 9
There is a couple of people that have pretty much a non gender chicken they was hens now look like roosters but don’t crow nor lay eggs we are hoping it does neither 😂😂 as she loves it just not aloud roosters but deffo does not sound like a rooster that’s why it’s been so puzzling as looks like a rooster just no spurs and don’t sound like a rooster
Spurs don't come in until much later. How old is he? That is without a doubt, a cockerel. I'm sorry. He just must be shy.

Spurs don't come in until much later. How old is he? That is without a doubt, a cockerel. I'm sorry. He just must be shy.
my boy is 8 months old nearly 9 months old and he has spurs but yet he is a different breed he is 6 nearly 7 months old we can only pray it don’t crow as if he does he will have to go 😭

Does she have any other roosters? Sometimes if there’s a dominant one then the others won’t crow until far later if at all. And sometimes they just take longer to develop even with no other roosters.

One of mine didn’t crow until like after 6 months old. I think he might have even been 7 months. While I had others crowing at like 6 weeks old in the brooder. So it all just depends.

My 8 month old cockerel that I recently butchered still had tiny little round nubs for spurs despite being a MASSIVE bird but yet my little bantam cockerel that was only a few months older at 11 months and a LOT smaller had like half inch to inch long spurs 😱 so it varies a lot.

Does she have any other roosters? Sometimes if there’s a dominant one then the others won’t crow until far later if at all. And sometimes they just take longer to develop even with no other roosters.

One of mine didn’t crow until like after 6 months old. I think he might have even been 7 months. While I had others crowing at like 6 weeks old in the brooder. So it all just depends.

My 8 month old cockerel that I recently butchered still had tiny little round nubs for spurs despite being a MASSIVE bird but yet my little bantam cockerel that was only a few months older at 11 months and a LOT smaller had like half inch to inch long spurs 😱 so it varies a lot.
No all hers are hens and this one was meant to be a hen also 😂 and I only have one rooster he’s 8 months and there is no mistaking him at all lol

Back
Top Bottom