What breed is she?

CrspyChkn

Songster
Feb 3, 2021
East Hampton, Connecticut
Hello, this is my first thread on BYC. I was wondering what breed of chicken a couple of my hens are. I do not know how old they is, but they are definitely hens. I have been scouring google for some time with no luck, so I hoped that you guys would know, or atleast be able to help. Sorry for the bad pictures, they is difficult to get pictures of. I will try to get new ones later. The one that *I think* is mottled is named Specs, and the buff with a blue tail is named Asher. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• 20220221_130213.jpg
    20220221_130213.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20220116_074143727.jpg
    IMG_20220116_074143727.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 2
Oh, and I wanted to add that Asher frequently goes broody, while Specs only sometimes goes broody. Their previous owners had gotten them, gained no information about them, and gave them to us to take them off their hands. So we have no information about their origin. One of them is a decent layer(I am leaning towards Specks due to the broodyness thing with Asher) of small white eggs, and one of them is a slacker lol. I do not know which one is which for sure though. They are both flighty, and have the same body type and comb. I believe they are the same breed. They have no crests, beards, or muffs. They are clean legged and tight feathered. Just an added little bit incase you cannot tell from the images. I believe that is all the information I have. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom