What breed is this bantam ROO?

bulldoggin74

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jul 30, 2009
Hello BYCers!! I'm looking for a litttle help to see if you can identify what breed this little fellow is. All I know is he is a roo and obvioulsy a bantam...I adopted/rescued him from a gentleman who has fallen into ill health and actually met with his BIL to get him (who knew NOTHING about chickens!). Not sure of his age, but I'm assuming that he is fulll grown from the looks of his comb, wattles, and tail feather. He is in a run with 14 standard hens, and loving every minute of it!! Any and all help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Old English.There are several color's although the one's I have raised have been black, or blue, and there are silver duckwing's as well but they look nothing like that.I had a few black breasted red last year.Right now I have 3 black roo's one blue and 2 blue hen's.Nice little bird's.Could be a mix of color's.Maybe someone else with more Experience with OE's can chime in.He is a handsome roo congrat's.

crele old english maybe.... i'm not sure, but definately old english.
smile.png

A BIG thank you to all who replied!!! I think I'm going with a Dutch bantam...I found a pic that looked exactly like him!!!

Back
Top Bottom