What breed is this?? Cool chicken

Ksane

Crowing
8 Years
Jun 21, 2011
Oklahoma
I found this picture on a web sight, this bird belongs to someone on BYC but I don't know what kind it is. It's beautiful and I'd love to have one!
Anyone know the breed and name of the color?
1.jpg

Looks like an Easter Egger.

Could be from any hatchery. Order a box from each of them, and I bet you'll get some just like her! I got some like that from Estes.

Eater Eggers have that ruffle around their heads? That's so pretty
smile.png

I can't be trusted to order a box of chickens from each hatchery lol! I feel too sorry for them when it's time to sell some of them and can't bear letting them go.
But I'm definitely keeping my eyes open for just 1 or 2, thanks both of you!

Ksane, I have 4 EEs at 6 weeks. They are all going to be beautiful but I only know for sure 1 is a girl and 1 is a boy.
If the other 2 are boys I will only keep one of each.
You are welcome to a roo, or two when I know for sure...
wink.png
in Collinsville and wouldn't mind a little road trip

I don't dare get any males lol! I've got 2 little naked neck pullets I need to get picked up in Muskogee, too. So I think I'll have to wait on the EE's.

With that mix of colors it's an EE and not ameracuana and the legs are more than likely green or slate in color and it's more of a beard and not around the entire head. Not sure how far away you are from Sapulpa, but a guy on craigslist was selling 100, I'm assuming straight run, what he claimed were baby amaracuana chix a few wks ago, but are more than likely EE's.

Quote:
My EEs have green legs. Here are my two Rosie (left) & Stella. Stella now has black hackle feathers. Both are giving me beautiful pale blue eggs.
36468_rosiestella_6-17.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom