What breed is this pullet?

Angela1981

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 20, 2013
I bought a dozen chicks from Rural King on February 28. They had the chicks in individual stock tanks arranged by breed. I bought two each of ISA Brown, Brahmas, Silver Laced Wyandottes, Ameracaunas, and Welsummers and then one Jersey Giant and a bantam that wasn't breed specific.

So we are now several weeks down the road and my little flock is growing well but one of the Welsummers doesn't look like a Welsummer. So what is she? These aren't the best pictures but I can try to get better ones tomorrow in the daylight.

And it's the grey girl I'm wondering about. Her color is beautiful, a soft dove grey.

The picture is very blurry so I can't make our her legs or color pattern very well. Do her legs have a greenish tint? If so, she's an Easter Egger. Maybe you can get a clearer pic for us.

She is lovely isn't she? I'm guessing someone put her in the wrong tank at Rural King! Maybe a customer. But anyway she's very sweet and we are happy to have her!

And thanks to everyone for taking the time to look at the pictures and give an opinion!

Back
Top Bottom