What breed is this rooster?

Momof2monsters

In the Brooder
Oct 1, 2020
I purchased this rooster back in August. When I purchased him I was told he was a Oliver Egger. I’m not sure since I have heard that Olive Eggers have pea combs and muffs. He has a single Comb and no muffs and has feathered legs.

I’m Sorry when I posted it didn’t post the photo. Here he is.

Attachments

• 0713F9C7-456B-4FE3-B699-A63AEB2B9D19.png
    0713F9C7-456B-4FE3-B699-A63AEB2B9D19.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 15
I purchased this rooster back in August. When I purchased him I was told he was a Oliver Egger. I’m not sure since I have heard that Olive Eggers have pea combs and muffs. He has a single Comb and no muffs and has feathered legs.
That would be if they were an Ameraucana mix. Olive Eggers (which is like a subsection of Easter Eggers) are mixed breeds. Meaning there are no features they do or don't have. They are mutts that lay olive eggs. You've got yourself a handsome guy.

That would be if they were an Ameraucana mix. Olive Eggers (which is like a subsection of Easter Eggers) are mixed breeds. Meaning there are no features they do or don't have. They are mutts that lay olive eggs. You've got yourself a handsome guy.

Thank you. I was excited to get him when I seen him. He is beautiful and I only paid $5 for him. He was very young when I got him and has been wonderful with my hens. We’ve already had 6 hatched out he has fathered so excited to find out what color eggs they may lay when they’re old enough.

Back
Top Bottom