What breed? Its Anybody's Guess !!!

So what else can you tell us about her bald k9 ? Do you know anything about where she came from or the possible breeds that could be in her? And how old is "she", the reason why I ask and put quotations around she is because I'm not completely sure it's a hen, I'm not sure though, it's just somethin about the face. But for now, we'll say it's a she.

I don't think she would be from a dUccle like I said earlier and like others have mentioned, dUccles have feathered feet and feathered feet are dominant, so she should have feathered feet if she were a dUccle cross. Especially since you say she has a rose comb, I would say a dAnver cross from the shape of the head, look at these and see if you see the similarities http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGP/Quail/BRKQuailBty.html .

And I don't really see where there would be an EE cross other than the beard, and she could have gotten that from the dAnvers.

She looks alot like {Nightengale] on last link just different color, she came from a neighbor,still a pullet, they have standard EE's and bantam EE's ,Alot of them were similar to her color,a couple of black chickens and some porcelain mottleds? she looks like a she to me , hopefully some type of EE thanks for all the input

Last edited:
100% possitive it has d'anver in it. I have over 150 of them, and you can just tell, possible serama (based on size discribed), oeg, or something like that in with it. I agree with RAREROO, not mixed to d'uccle or it would have some amount of feathered legs/feet.

Well, dunno what breed she is BUT
big_smile.png
I am so proud of myself! her color is called Mille Fleur.

Quote:
NO That is NOT Mille Fleur, Mille Fleur is gold based plumage with a white tip on the end of most of the feathers and a thin black bar separating the white and the gold, That hen is just a random mixed color.

Back
Top Bottom