What Breed Of Rabbit?

She hasn't worked up the nerve to ask yet. I brought it up to her today while working in the garden.
Ok.
Would it help at all if I wrote out some good reasons all together that she could read to him?

Also, have you been able to get any good food for her?

My parents still want to do a wire bottom rabbit hutch. My mom says she didn't see anything wrong with it when she was raising rabbits.
Have you heard of Lennon the Bunny on YouTube? She has a lot of good videos that may be able to help convince your parents.

Did you mention how you'll be able to bond better with him and how it will cost you way less to keep him inside? Hutches cost a lot of money to make and take lots of time. If you keep him inside it will only cost you about $30 to get a playpen.

Did you know that's it's been proven that rabbits that live indoors in large enclosures (like playpens) are happier and healthier? They'll often much less stressed and are healthier since they have to space to exercise and explore with helps them both mentally and physically.

In my opinion, rabbits make better indoor let's than dogs or cats. They don't make much noise, they won't be able to do as much damage (especially if you bunny proof), they don't smell, and they don't take up much space.

I would try to show them how much better off he'll be as an indoor pet.

Have you heard of Lennon the Bunny on YouTube? She has a lot of good videos that may be able to help convince your parents.

Did you mention how you'll be able to bond better with him and how it will cost you way less to keep him inside? Hutches cost a lot of money to make and take lots of time. If you keep him inside it will only cost you about $30 to get a playpen.

Did you know that's it's been proven that rabbits that live indoors in large enclosures (like playpens) are happier and healthier? They'll often much less stressed and are healthier since they have to space to exercise and explore with helps them both mentally and physically.

In my opinion, rabbits make better indoor let's than dogs or cats. They don't make much noise, they won't be able to do as much damage (especially if you bunny proof), they don't smell, and they don't take up much space.

I would try to show them how much better off he'll be as an indoor pet.
The black, & white rabbit on YouTube?

Yep, I mentioned the bonding thing. They're still gonna build an outdoor hutch.
With the way grandpa is being I don't think keeping the rabbit indoors would be much of an option. He forced me to clean the brooders out yesterday, even though there wasn't much time left, plus I had lots of chicken chores to take care of. I was supposed to get update pictures of specific birds yesterday. The brooders could've waited until Tuesday, which is my dad's day off, & I have more time to add in extra stuff. My dad even told grandpa I was planning to take care of the brooders on Tuesday, but grandpa got mad at my dad, told him it needed to get done now.
So, yeah, things are abit tough, with my grandpa losing his mind.

Gotta get my sister a new rabbit. A Raccoon managed to undo the spring latch, & snagged the rabbit either last night, or sometime during the early morning.

My dad doesn't believe it was a coon, since there was very little left behind. He believes there's always carnage when a Raccoon kills something.

There's blood on the inside the hutch, hutch door, & on the top of the hutch. The raccoon even marked the hutch with poop.

He thinks my sister forgot to latch the hutch up, even though she does it every time, & triple checks the latch every day.

Got another bunny. It's like the last one but has more white on the ears then the first. Found in my grandpa's front yard.

Back
Top Bottom