What breed please

But crossed with which hen
I have a ayam rooster she hatched from a hidden egg I have 9 hens each different including a ayam hen I have legbar, Easter egger, Americana, maran, and others each different breed

Do you know what color egg she hatched from? That could help reduce the possibilities.

With Ayam Cemani for the father, her mother could be almost anything in that list except the Cream Legbar. Cream Legbar would have produced a daughter with a crest on the head, which I don't see in the photos.

If you do not know what color egg she hatched from, you will be able to tell a bit more when the pullet starts laying eggs. If she lays blue or green eggs, her mother must also lay colored eggs. If she does not lay blue or green eggs, her mother probably does not either.

And if you post pictures of all the hens, we might be able to rule out a few more as well. Certain colors of Easter Eggers could produce a daughter of that color, but some other colors of Easter Egger could not (and similarly for some other types of hens.)

Back
Top Bottom