What breed would I get?

Wow, thanks so much! I just realized that I forgot to add pics, so I will do that. *If they do turn out like you predicted that would be AWESOME!* just a reminder the hen needs to go broody first. Sorry for the bad quality, but I hope these help.
One thing I can guarantee: The chicks will be BEAUTIFUL! Your birds are gorgeous ❤️!

I crossed my Spitzhauben rooster (silver) with my Silver Sebright. Spangles X lacing. ALL the offsrping look just alike. I kept 5 of the girls. They are half size, silver laced, small crests. They are good layers, friendly, I just love them. I call them my designer chickens, “Sprights”.
A3A37D2A-EAF2-4A0B-8912-BAD6A53D1B95.jpeg B9E38A2F-E375-450F-9908-DCA2C896E4BA.jpeg

I crossed my Spitzhauben rooster (silver) with my Silver Sebright. Spangles X lacing. ALL the offsrping look just alike. I kept 5 of the girls. They are half size, silver laced, small crests. They are good layers, friendly, I just love them. I call them my designer chickens, “Sprights”.
View attachment 2917506View attachment 2917508
Wow! Great job! They look splendid! The one think that I “don’t Like” is that the dots kind of disappeared, and there isn’t much “hair”, but wow! They looks stunning!

what do you think @cherrynberry

They looks like sebrights in terms of size, but (especially their face) looks just like spitz. I love them!:love

Wow, I would totally purchase some Sprights! You should've kept a rooster and bred him to the hens, then sell the chicks! Those chickens are gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom