What breed?

mmwellsfarm

Chirping
Aug 8, 2022
What breed is #1? About 3ish months old. #2, do I have a set (roo and hen) Dark Brahmas?

Attachments

• PhotoRoom-20230821_153047.png
    PhotoRoom-20230821_153047.png
    4 MB · Views: 118
  • PhotoRoom-20230821_153205.png
    PhotoRoom-20230821_153205.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 25
What breed is #1?
I'm not sure of the breed of the first one; it has double lacing but doesn't appear to be a Barnevelder. Maybe a mix.
About 3ish months old. #2, do I have a set (roo and hen) Dark Brahmas?
How old are they? They don't look like Dark Brahmas to me since the patterning isn't right and at least the one closer to the camera has a single comb, not a pea comb.

They could potentially be a pair, but I think we'd need better pictures. :)

I'm not sure of the breed of the first one; it has double lacing but doesn't appear to be a Barnevelder. Maybe a mix.

How old are they? They don't look like Dark Brahmas to me since the patterning isn't right and at least the one closer to the camera has a single comb, not a pea comb.

They kept running from me so I could only get pictures from a distance. They are all about 3ish months. I don't remember exactly. I got them from a hatchery and aren't supposed to be a mixed breed.

I could only get a picture of one. The other hid behind everyone else. These two are much bigger than the others the same age. They are almost taller than my silkies.

Attachments

• PSX_20230821_152716.jpg
    PSX_20230821_152716.jpg
    735.6 KB · Views: 22

Back
Top Bottom