What Breeds Are My Ducks and Where Can I Buy Duck Diapers and Harnesses?

Giselle_

In the Brooder
Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone help me figure out what breeds my ducks are? I'm pretty sure the yellow one is a runner duck, right? Also, does anyone know where I can buy duck diapers and harnesses?
upload_2017-6-5_17-14-18.png
upload_2017-6-5_17-23-26.png

I really don't know much about ducks but, I think runner ducks have a much more UPRIGHT stance than that. Please post on the "duck thread," to ask experienced folks.

Can anyone help me figure out what breeds my ducks are? I'm pretty sure the yellow one is a runner duck, right? Also, does anyone know where I can buy duck diapers and harnesses?View attachment 1032510View attachment 1032529
I have the same two. The white one looks like a Perkins and the black and yellow looks like a mallard. But I am not sure. How old are they? The black and yellow if a female mallard will get green feathers on the head. If a male it will turn brown.

This may be helpful for your harness and diaper needs, http://www.flightquarters.com/bird-diapers/category/duck-goose-diapers.html My laptop is being painfully slow, so I can only see part of the pictures because the rest won't load. I can't exactly tell what breeds of ducklings those are because it's so slow. I'll come back later, hopefully with information for you on what breed your ducklings may be, I have to restart the router and let the birds out of the coop, haha! :lol: Also, :welcome

Last edited:
Okay. The laptop is going a little faster. The dark brown/black and yellow duckling looks like a Rouen duckling. The yellow duckling looks like a Pekin duckling.

Okay. The laptop is going a little faster. The dark brown/black and yellow duckling looks like a Rouen duckling. The yellow duckling looks like a Pekin duckling.
Are you sure the yellow one isn't an Aylesbury?

I'm pretty positive it isn't an Aylesbury, your duckling has a darker beak than an Aylesbury duckling.
Now he/she looks like this. I attached the pictures. I looked up Pekin ducks and hey don't look like this. None of them have markings like my duck has.

Attachments

• IMG_5490.JPG
    IMG_5490.JPG
    393 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5491.JPG
    IMG_5491.JPG
    393.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5492.JPG
    IMG_5492.JPG
    459.3 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom