What breeds are these hens?

Amethyst288

Songster
May 18, 2021
Does anyone know what breeds these hens are? They're like Chatty Kathy. Thank you
Sweetie (2).jpg
Cinnamon Girl (2).jpg
Moma.jpg

They are very pretty mixes.

The last one has some Wyandotte in it, as shown by the hints of lacing and the rose comb. And obviously some type of red bird was the other parent.

The other two look much like New Hampshire reds, but they have white earlobes, so probably crossed with Leghorns or a similar breed. They are beautiful.

The last one has some Wyandotte in it, as shown by the hints of lacing and the rose comb. And obviously some type of red bird was the other parent.

The other two look much like New Hampshire reds, but they have white earlobes, so probably crossed with Leghorns or a similar breed. They are beautiful.
Thank you! They are sweeties. I love their friendliness and chatter. I was surprised to see them going after cicadas at nearly 4 months.

Last edited:

That's what I'm thinking too. Not sure what's up with the white earlobes. The rose combed one if from TSC could be a mix called a Cinnamon Queen.

Back
Top Bottom