What breeds?

Feb 25, 2022
I’m trying to figure out what breeds these ducklings could be before I pick them up on Craigslist! Any ideas? I think they’re from Hoover’s Hatchery…?
EC62E5FF-D8CA-473D-A50A-28B4796E84E0.jpeg

Is there any reason to think the one on the left is a chocolate Runner?
All 3 have similar stances so I would guess they all are runners if one is. They do stand very upright, but they look heavy compared to my runners. Are they from Hoover's or is possible the parents were from Hoover's making it possible for them to be runner crosses.

All 3 have similar stances so I would guess they all are runners if one is. They do stand very upright, but they look heavy compared to my runners. Are they from Hoover's or is possible the parents were from Hoover's making it possible for them to be runner crosses.
That’s kinda what I thought too, just wanted a secondary opinion! I believe all three were bought at a TSC, so that makes me think none of them are runners. Thank you!

Aww I hope you are going to "rescue" if they are advertised and no one takes them there is always the possibility they will be dumped. :(
They are precious!
Oh no! Well now I feel like I must! I was really trying to talk myself down, but I can’t imagine those poor babies being abandoned!!!

Back
Top Bottom