what can chickens eat

sunshineishere

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 13, 2013
can chickens eat lamb creep feed? We accidently mixed a bag of chicken feed and a bag of lamb creep (not sure what all it contains) and I wondered whether it would be OK for them to eat.

I have a question, dont know who to ask. I had a nice 4x6 coop delivered yesterday with a big size enclosed run underneath. Question, do you leave feed and water inside the coop at night or just water, or but both inside and out, i have 3 girls right now been living in my garage until today. Any advice welcomed. Monica

I keep food inside to keep it out of the weather and away from passing birds. I keep water outside to avoid messy spilt water inside. I doubt that chickens drink at night. They are so stuporous in the dark that it seems that they can hardly move.

Chris

Greetings,
Please for give the intrusion and change of subject. However I am still new at chicken raising and wanted to know about how many chickens could I keep in a 2.5 acre fenced yard if I am feeding chicken feed and have no issues with grass being destroyed? I would greatly appreciate any and all advice.Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom