What can you do with Apple Cider Vinegar?

Well, last week when I was deathly sick and couldn't stop coughing, I mixed some ACV with water, warmed it (I think) and downed it (while holding my nose, and following with a cold ski) it worked some... Its susposed to help with congestion, and coughs, I've even heard it cures cancer. IDK, if you can handle drinking it.... you should get the Congressional Metal Of Honor! It's NASTY! try googling it, you'll get all kinds of stuff!

You could give a spider cider, or knit a bug a rug...but please, whatever you do...never tease a weasel!

That was one of my favorite books as a wee lad.

You can wash your hair with baking soda followed by a vinegar rinse. It's gentler on your hair than shampoo. You might feel a little greasy for a couple of weeks but then your hair has adjusted and is fine, or some people say better. I tried it, no change either way...

If you drink it, it's supposed to be great for your digestive system including promoting weight loss. Just what I've heard though.

Someone mentioned it, works great for a sunburn
I have a little squirt bottle and mix about 3/4 vinegar and 1/4 water and use it to clean countertops/spills, etc
Bowl of water with cider or regular white vinegar in it stuck in the microwave for about 2/3 minutes works great to loosen up stuck on goo and make it smell better (after stuff has exploded)
Use it for mopping floors
Cleaning parrot cages diluted with water
Supposed to be good for gassy/bloaty times (tsp or two down the gullet)
I use it in a GREAT recipe for Teriyaki chicken
smile.png

Some other uses: http://altmedicine.about.com/od/applecidervinegardiet/a/applecidervineg.htm

gonzo&hispeeps :

Well, last week when I was deathly sick and couldn't stop coughing, I mixed some ACV with water, warmed it (I think) and downed it (while holding my nose, and following with a cold ski) it worked some... Its susposed to help with congestion, and coughs, I've even heard it cures cancer. IDK, if you can handle drinking it.... you should get the Congressional Metal Of Honor! It's NASTY! try googling it, you'll get all kinds of stuff!

Wow, I'm really surprised to hear you didn't like it - I've always thought it a very pleasant flavor. There is almost nothing ACV isn't good for LOL. A teaspoonful will cure hiccups instantly. It is also supposed to be very good for migraines and arthritis. If you suffer from either, try taking a teaspoonful a day. It can't hurt and it might help.​

Back
Top Bottom