What Christmas song do you dislike? Merry Christmas!

Quote:
That song is so vile yet sweet, and I just hate how it's so stereotypically Hallmark-like in its message.
rant.gif

Do you know it's a MOVIE now?
th.gif

I feel bad for hating it, since it's based on a true story, (little kid and his sister really did go into a dept. store to buy shoes for their dying mother; they wanted her to look beautiful when she met Jesus or something like that) but did they have to do such a bad job with it?
hide.gif

Quote:
That song is so vile yet sweet, and I just hate how it's so stereotypically Hallmark-like in its message.
rant.gif

th.gif

I feel bad for hating it, since it's based on a true story, (little kid and his sister really did go into a dept. store to buy shoes for their dying mother; they wanted her to look beautiful when she met Jesus or something like that) but did they have to do such a bad job with it?
hide.gif

About two times listening, then I'm done!
I have gotten the message!

Quote:
Any song by the boss sounds the same.... cheese grater in stereo!

From the FYI files: Years ago I worked at a radio station, and we actually played records. If you played a Springsteen album on 45rpm, it sounded JUST LIKE Dolly Parton. We didn't play it on the air like that, just around the station.

Quote:
rant.gif

th.gif

hide.gif

Who thought it was a good idea to turn that into a movie?!
rant.gif

Springsteen was a great performer not a great singer. Born in the USA tour was one of the best shows I have ever been to. The singing sucked but the music was awesome.
Quote:
Any song by the boss sounds the same.... cheese grater in stereo!

From the FYI files: Years ago I worked at a radio station, and we actually played records. If you played a Springsteen album on 45rpm, it sounded JUST LIKE Dolly Parton. We didn't play it on the air like that, just around the station.

lorain's fids :

The Christmas song I HATE the most is "Grandma Got run Over by A Reindeer".
barnie.gif

nothing says Christmas like people being glad an elderly woman was killed by an animal.

I hat that song too.

I also hate the Christmas shoes and that song where the chorus sings "do they know it's Christmas in Africa?"​

Back
Top Bottom