What Christmas song do you dislike? Merry Christmas!

HallFamilyFarm

APA ETL#195
14 Years
Jan 25, 2010
Monticello, Arkansas
My least favorite Christmas song is "Deck the H-A-L-L-S"

Jim A. H-A-L-L
Monticello, Arkansas

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la, la la la la. 'Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la, la la la la. Don we now our gay apparel' Fa la la, la la la, la la la. Troll the ancient Yule tide carol, Fa la la la la, la la la la. See the blazing Yule before us, Fa la la la la, la la la la. Strike the harp and join the chorus. Fa la la la la, la la la la. Follow me in merry measure, Fa la la, la la la, la la la. While I tell of Yuletide treasure, Fa la la la la, la la la la. Fast away the old year passes, Fa la la la la, la la la la. Hail the new, ye lads and lasses, Fa la la la la, la la la la. Sing we joyous, all together, Fa la la, la la la, la la la. Heedless of the wind and weather, Fa la la la la, la la la la.

47716_nicole_xmas_chicks_1.jpg

The original version of Jungle Bells, especially when played on repeat when I'm trying to do my department shopping, gets on my nerves.
lol.png

Oh yeah, how could I forget about the chipmunks.
lol.png
I don't know why, but I just dislike the whole idea of them in general. I get that they're cute and an original idea, but the actors look a bit weird, like they're talking to something that isn't there.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom