What Christmas song do you dislike? Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HallFamilyFarm, Dec 8, 2011.

1. HallFamilyFarm

HallFamilyFarm PA ETL#195

Jan 25, 2010
    Collins, Arkansas
    My least favorite Christmas song is "Deck the H-A-L-L-S"

Jim A. H-A-L-L
    Monticello, Arkansas

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la, la la la la. 'Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la, la la la la. Don we now our gay apparel' Fa la la, la la la, la la la. Troll the ancient Yule tide carol, Fa la la la la, la la la la. See the blazing Yule before us, Fa la la la la, la la la la. Strike the harp and join the chorus. Fa la la la la, la la la la. Follow me in merry measure, Fa la la, la la la, la la la. While I tell of Yuletide treasure, Fa la la la la, la la la la. Fast away the old year passes, Fa la la la la, la la la la. Hail the new, ye lads and lasses, Fa la la la la, la la la la. Sing we joyous, all together, Fa la la, la la la, la la la. Heedless of the wind and weather, Fa la la la la, la la la la.

[​IMG]

2. Peachesbabychick

Peachesbabychick Chillin' With My Peeps

I agree! It gets old very quickly. ( surprising right?)

3. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." My 9 yr old has been singing it non-stop for 2 weeks now, and my 14 yr old has come up with his own words for it.

4. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

99 bottles of eggnog on the wall......

[​IMG]

5. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    The original version of Jungle Bells, especially when played on repeat when I'm trying to do my department shopping, gets on my nerves. [​IMG]

6. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    All of them when our local radio station starts playing them the day after THANKSGIVING! [​IMG]
    Thank you Mix 95.1! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  7. yomama

yomama Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Two of my radio stations started the first day of November!!! Couldn't believe it.

Btw, my least favorite is anything sung by the Chipmunks. Ugh!

8. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Oh yeah, how could I forget about the chipmunks. [​IMG] I don't know why, but I just dislike the whole idea of them in general. I get that they're cute and an original idea, but the actors look a bit weird, like they're talking to something that isn't there. [​IMG]

9. MamaManda

MamaManda Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2011
    SW Washington
    My Coop
    If I hear "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" one more time, I'm going to cut my own ears off. [​IMG]

10. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    All of them. I find them annoying and overly obnoxious.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by