What Christmas song do you dislike? Merry Christmas!

Quote:
Don't forget that infimas line " say... what's in this drink?" I won't go into what THAT suggests since this is a family friendly forum.

Yeah, hate that song too.

And santa baby. No thanks, i'll buy myself a gift, not flirt with a guy to get one.
roll.png

Quote:
I'd love to know how you escape the christmas music? They seem to begin playing it EVERYWHERE just before halloween and continue thru the first of the year, whether you do christmas or not it hard to escape hearing the darn songs. If you've found a way, please, please, please let me know! :)

Quote:
I was going to say the same.

I used to kinda like them, until I worked in retail for 4 yrs........ if you hear them over and over again..... for several months at a time.. you'll never want to hear them again!

Quote:
I'd love to know how you escape the christmas music? They seem to begin playing it EVERYWHERE just before halloween and continue thru the first of the year, whether you do christmas or not it hard to escape hearing the darn songs. If you've found a way, please, please, please let me know! :)

iPOD!

Any secular Christmas song, so "We wish you a merry Christmas" or "Jingle Bells", or "Christmas shoes" or Grandma got run over by a reindeer", or "Frosty the Snowman." I only like the ones that talk about the true meaning of Christmas.

me personally, I am sick of ALL Christmas songs. these were written in the 1930s, 40s and 50s. They've been playing THE SAME SONGS FOR 50 YEARS.

Quote:

wear ear phones playing songs from your phone?

Quote:

wear ear phones playing songs from your phone?

This.

Headphones are already nearly glued to my ears most of the time, but during the holidays, I don't think they ever come off when I'm in public.

Back
Top Bottom