What color am I?

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
I recently hatched out 5 Serama chicks from a farm on Etsy. They're perfect little angles, quick, leggy, and absolutely adorable! I've been chatting with the breeder about a mystery chick I got, and after showing me photos of her parents stock, it makes me wonder when colors these guys may be once they feature out. The Mystery chick is supposed to be a Satin, I can see his little muffs and feathered feet. Anyway, I'll post photo's of the parent birds below, and pics of chicks in the next post since they're on another device. I'm interested to see what they may look like. :)
icm_fullxfull.357939608_l0halulz78gkwowgc00w.jpg
icm_fullxfull.362190819_tpfvh1j7elcgcg4okkks.jpg

These are all the parent birds, but she claimed the Red Blue rooster in the first pic, (bottom left) has been gone for 3 months. Theres a small chance that one of the hens saved his sperm until I got my eggs a month ago, but not very likely.

I know the brown chick is a Blue Partridge, the Black chick is gonna be a black with gold leakage. Also appears to be a Silkie Mix.

The yellow chicks, I need a better frontal, & back view to determine their coloration?
Awesome, thank you! In the first photo you can see all 4 Serama chicks. I was supposed to get all Serama's, but when that little guy came out with feathered feet, I asked the breeder who claimed he was a Satin that got mixed up.
Blue Partridge is gonna be a fun color. :D
I can get better pics of the yellow guys as well, I'll do that and post them here. Interested to see when you think I'll get!

Awesome, thank you! In the first photo you can see all 4 Serama chicks. I was supposed to get all Serama's, but when that little guy came out with feathered feet, I asked the breeder who claimed he was a Satin that got mixed up.
Blue Partridge is gonna be a fun color. :D
I can get better pics of the yellow guys as well, I'll do that and post them here. Interested to see when you think I'll get!
You're welcome.

Chick looks abit odd for a satin though.

I can wait for better pictures of the yellow chicks.

You're welcome.

Chick looks abit odd for a satin though.

I can wait for better pictures of the yellow chicks.
I'de be interested to see what you thought of the supposed Satin chick. I'll get a better photo of him now, along with teh yellow chicks. Birdie, the yellowest of the two and the only one I named is starting to get grey wing feathers as they grow in.
I'll go get some photos!

I'de be interested to see what you thought of the supposed Satin chick. I'll get a better photo of him now, along with teh yellow chicks. Birdie, the yellowest of the two and the only one I named is starting to get grey wing feathers as they grow in.
I'll go get some photos!
Sounds good.
I'll definitely let you know what I think about the possible Satin.

Can't wait too see the yellow chicks. Sounds like possible Columbian, but we'll see.

I recently hatched out 5 Serama chicks from a farm on Etsy. They're perfect little angles, quick, leggy, and absolutely adorable! I've been chatting with the breeder about a mystery chick I got, and after showing me photos of her parents stock, it makes me wonder when colors these guys may be once they feature out. The Mystery chick is supposed to be a Satin, I can see his little muffs and feathered feet. Anyway, I'll post photo's of the parent birds below, and pics of chicks in the next post since they're on another device. I'm interested to see what they may look like. :)
View attachment 2755927View attachment 2755930
These are all the parent birds, but she claimed the Red Blue rooster in the first pic, (bottom left) has been gone for 3 months. Theres a small chance that one of the hens saved his sperm until I got my eggs a month ago, but not very likely.
I AM IN LOVE WITH SERAMAS I RAISE 6 AND BREED THEM THEY ARE SO CUTE I LOVE YOU ARE RAISING THEM!!!!! 😍💕:jumpy🐥🐤🐣🐔

Birdie-
IMG_9499.jpeg
IMG_9500.jpeg

No name-
IMG_9498.jpeg
IMG_9501.jpeg

Possible Satin-
IMG_9497.jpeg
IMG_9496.jpeg

The "Satin" does only have 4 toes. The breeder claimed she was getting some Satin chicks with 4 toes for some reason, and she was trying to breed it out.
Sorry I didn't get great photos' of No Names back haha. I have a few others ones if you need them, but the lighting isn't that great.
Intreated to see what you think. :)

Back
Top Bottom