What color are these Naked Necks?

I have two NNs that hatched from under my buff NN. As chicks they had dark brown fluff. Now they’re about four-six weeks old. One is quite obviously a male and already has iridescent green tail feathers coming. I’m hoping the other is a pullet with how Uniform her coloring is. But, what color/pattern is this? What genes could it stem from? With how similar they look, I’m betting they’re full siblings, not half.
View attachment 2686171
View attachment 2686172
First one has a silver partridge pattern.

Second has Silver psuedo Lace, which happens most commonly with Birchen crosses.

I've seen psuedo lace pop up in my Buff Orpington/Barred Rock X Buff Orpington/Australorp F1 crosses for my Wheaten Crele Orpington project.
0730191539.jpg
He hatched with yellow face, arrow on his head, grayish down color, & faint chipmunk striping, & some eyeliner.

Last edited:
I have two NNs that hatched from under my buff NN. As chicks they had dark brown fluff. Now they’re about four-six weeks old. One is quite obviously a male and already has iridescent green tail feathers coming. I’m hoping the other is a pullet with how Uniform her coloring is. But, what color/pattern is this? What genes could it stem from? With how similar they look, I’m betting they’re full siblings, not half.
View attachment 2686171
View attachment 2686172
How do they look now?

Back
Top Bottom